By continually repeating these 10 principles on a daily basis you will strengthen the student/teacher relationship and establish a reputation of trust and caring:
1. The student/customer is never an interruption.
2. Greet every student/customer with a smile. Make it meaningful!
3. Call students/customers by name. His/her name is the most important word in their language.
4. Remember, whoever talks to the student/customer is the face of Soo Bahk Do® and your studio.
5. Be a good listener. Avoid arguing and try to find common ground to agree on.
6. Never say “I don’t know.” Try – “That’s a good question. Let me see if I can’t find an answer for you.”
7. The student pays for you to have a “Livelihood”.
8. Be positive. Use positive words.
9. Brighten each student’s day. They may need a lift up and are going through a bad day.
10. Always go the extra mile. Do more than the student/customer expects.